• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Músicas relaxantes

sandrofabres

Um elemento importante, que nos ajuda a criar um clima tranquilo onde estivermos, é a música, desde que a pessoa escolha algo 'harmonizante"., relaxante (não, isso não inclui Heavy Metal, e se você acha que inclui, está com algum probleminha sério, eheeh)

Deixo aqui algumas sugestões e convido os colegas a acrescentarem suas preferências:

Esse vídeo é só uma amostra, mas podem baixar o CD daqui: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByXGi2vq5-wsVUlUQ2Z5a2pFZk0/view?usp=sharing

Podem baixar o CD daqui: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByXGi2vq5-wsOUNhMnFBVndnWEk/view?usp=sharing

• Like 6

Todo mundo faz assim Pedro, mas as vezes dá falha. Isso é um mistério, mas acontece as vezes.

Quando acontecer, clique para editar a mensagem. Então copie o link e cole em outra aba do navegador, e clique para ir.

Quando abrir o youtube para tocar o vídeo, copie novamente o link de lá, e cole de volta aqui, que funcionará.

Acabei de fazer isso no post do Pedro e resolveu. Aparentemente não muda nenhuma letrinha, não sei porque isso faz diferença, mas resolve.

This collection of solo flute pieces from Navajo-Ute musician R. Carlos Nakai is an evocative delight. The album consists of mostly original material, from the composition "Canyon Reverie," to the improvisational "In Media Res," to "Athabascan Song," an arrangement of a traditional song. The latter in particular stands out, with a faster rhythm and more lilting melody than most of the other pieces. There's also "Ancient Dreams," performed on a bone whistle; the instrument almost exceeds the upper range of human hearing, and Nakai occasionally sounds like he's imitating birdcalls. A classically trained musician, Nakai blends musical traditions to create a whole that reminds one, on occasion, of Japanese shakuhachi music. 

This album best captures the timeless serenity of the solo Native American flute. R. Carlos Nakai's music speaks to the spirit with a simplicity that transcends place and time. Includes original compositions, traditional Athabascan and Omaha melodies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Então, aproveitando a deixa do Iogui aí acima pra sair um pouco de só música rotulada de new age, e entrar nos clássicos. Ontém ouvi algo bem legal, uma composição pré medieval de uma freira beneditina, Hildegard von Bingen. A história dela também é muito interessante, foi uma mística cristã, compositora, e herbalista. Ela tinha visões e supostamente algumas delas teriam virado composições. Um que estou ouvindo nesse momento, é essa:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Olá Thiago!

Realmente essa não está fácil de encontrar. Eu transcrevi o que consegui entender mas é possível que tenha alguns erros. Segue:

Water of Love - Gandalf

What you're gonna do when the well runs out

Whater of love runs dry?

When now you got to live to when you accept with tears running from your eyes

When you dig it on the well where the waters runs deep

Lay me down tonight

2 x { I Think you should try... try! }

4 x { Lay me down in the water of love

Rest my soul in the water of love }

What you're gonna do when the flames are fury and burn you up inside

The fire closes in from all around you

There's nowhere left to hide

When you take your soul to the water of love

It burn out from your eye

*** Refrain ***

( Lay me down in the water of love)

*** Refrain ***

Muito obrigado, Iogui. Forte abraço...

21 minutos atrás, Iogui disse:

Olá Thiago!

Realmente essa não está fácil de encontrar. Eu transcrevi o que consegui entender mas é possível que tenha alguns erros. Segue:

Water of Love - Gandalf

What you're gonna do when the well runs out

Whater of love runs dry?

When now you got to live to when you accept with tears running from your eyes

When you dig it on the well where the waters runs deep

Lay me down tonight

2 x { I Think you should try... try! }

4 x { Lay me down in the water of love

Rest my soul in the water of love }

What you're gonna do when the flames are fury and burn you up inside

The fire closes in from all around you

There's nowhere left to hide