• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hari OM Tat Sat - Moola Mantra

Om Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma

Purushothama Paramatma

Sri Bhagavathi Sametha

Sri Bhagavathe Namaha

The most peaceful song ever.

This mantra evokes the living God, asking protection and freedom from all sorrow and suffering. It is a prayer that adores the great creator and liberator, who out of love and compassion manifests, to protect us, in an earthly form. This Moolamantra has given great peace and joy to people all over the world, who have chanted, or even listened to it. It has the power to transport ones mind to the state of causeless love and limitless joy. The calmness that the mantra can give is to be experienced, not spoken about. Dear reader, here is the key with which any door to spiritual treasure could be opened. A tool which can be used to achieve all desires. A medicine which cures all ills. The nectar that can set man free! All auspiciousness and serenity is yours simply by chanting or listening to this magnificent Moolamantra.

Whenever you chant the Moolamantra even without knowing the meaning of it, that itself carries power. But when you know the meaning and chant with that feeling in your heart then the energy would flow million times more powerful. Therefore it is essential to know the meaning of the Mantra when you use it.

The Mantra is like calling a name. Just like when you call a person he comes and makes you feel his presence, the same manner when you chant this mantra, the supreme energy manifests everywhere around you. As the Universe is Omnipresent, the supreme energy can manifest anywhere and any time. It is also very important to know that the invocation with all humility, respect and with great necessity makes the presence stronger.

Simplified meaning of the moola mantra

Om - We are calling on the highest energy, of all there is

Sat - The formless

Chit - Consciousness of the universe

Ananda- Pure love, bliss and joy

Para brahma --The supreme creator

Purushothama -Who has incarnated in human form to help guide mankind

Paramatma -Who comes to me in my heart, and becomes my inner voice whenever I ask

Sri Bhagavati - The divine mother, the power aspect of creation

Same tha- Together within

Sri Bhagavate -The Father of creation which is unchangeable and permanent

Namaha- I thank you and acknowledge this presance in my life. I ask for your guidance at all times

(the above simpilified version was supplied by Felicity Barrington of Canada)

translate google

• 1 month later...