• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"Buraco Negro"

Gostaria de relatar esta projeção e saber se alguém já teve algo semelhante e se tem idéia do que possa ser. Eu me vi indo ha um " buraco negro", um ponto preto no espaço e a medida que entrava tudo sumia: informações imagens, tudo. Era um completo vazio de tudo de sensações de sentimentos, era nada. Mas tive medo e comandei voltar e voltei antes de saber o que era...

• Like 1

O Robert Bruce relata isso no seu livroEm outros pontos do livro, ou em alguma outra edição (ele muda o texto em cada edição), ele fala que usa isos para meditar projetado. Aqui tem um trecho:

Void Areas

Dimensional gaps called void are found around the astral planes. Void areas contain nothing and are not threatening. Entering void is to enter a state of quiet blackness. Imagine being in a float tank and turning out the light. You float safely in comfortable darkness.

I have heard many myths and reasons for the occurrence of void, but by its nature it is difficult to make observations. There is nothing to see or to experience. It is possible that void areas lie outside the astral dimension. I do not have a better explanation. They exist and projectors will occasionally find themselves floating in void. Do not be scared if this happens to you. There is quite literally nothing to be scared of. This is something that happens occasionally. You project out of body, or try to shift somewhere, and you suddenly find yourself in void. This is not something to be overly concerned about, as it does not happen very often. Some projectors never experience void.

Some void-like experiences may involve astral-vision problems. It is always worth trying to use commands to try to restore sight or to shift. "Give me light, NOW!" or, "Give me sight, NOW!" or, "Take me back to my body." If nothing works, relax and enjoy it. Nothing will disturb you while you are in void. Your physical body will call you back to it soon enough.(p186)

O livro está em anexo, mas renomeei para não aparecer nas pesquisas do gooogle, vá que dê probema em copyright, eheh

Livro do Bruce em inglês.rtf

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Em 02/07/2018 at 11:11, sandrofabres disse:

They exist and projectors will occasionally find themselves floating in void. Do not be scared if this happens to you.

já aconteceu comigo algumas vezes @Madrebenemérita, e simplesmente fiquei relaxado, estava flutuando no escuro, sem sons, sem imagens no meio do nada. Dei o comando para aumentar a luz, algumas vezes, e me vi fora do corpo no meu quarto, fiz esse relato aqui no forum.